you know what’s cute
a baby fucking ocelot
"Angry, and half in love with you, and tremendously sorry, I turned away."
F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby (via literalily)
- French: This chair is feminine! "La Chaise!"
- Italian: This chair is feminine! "La sedia!"
- German: This chair is masculine! "Der Stuhl!"
- English: This chair is a fucking object, I don't see a skirt or a pair of trousers anywhere on its cold hard surface, you people are fucking insane.
- Japanese: If you don't pronounce chair exactly right, you'll end up saying testicles instead.
names are so weird it’s like what noise should i make to get your attention
I feel the need to sing the instrumentals of a song as much as I feel the need to sing the lyrics.